torsdag den 18. august 2011

A-Bombers 2011

As written earlyer, at A-Bombers i fogot my camera. But I still want to poste some pictures from this awsome event. Therefore I have borrowed a few pictures from the internet.

Cay Brøndum, Killert Bobbers shirt
















From left: Lau's 45", Allan's Indian and Jacob-Ole's 45"

















Shark painted sidecar

















Panheads ! The left one is the Knucklehead Killer

















West Coast Bobbers, he got himself a new seat since last year : )




 
 Beautiful flathead, from norway I think ?


 Speed Crazy, hillclimp


 45 MAGNUM in action ! really cool bike, thumps up


 This car is just so awesome ! look at those windows !


 Roadster

















I love the wheel caps


 Looks like a car James would have liked


 It's a Ford !


 Traditional hotrod, mmm

















It just look fast and overpowered, I don't know if it is : )

















A-Bombers !!

Ingen kommentarer: